However, If you're a professional seamstress, this machine will not be good enough for you, but if you need something for home projects, this machine works just fine and it works well for occasional sewing needs.Brother CS6000i light weight computerized sewing machine is heavy on the features that you are looking for! The CS-6000i has 60 built in stitches including, utility, decorative, heirloom, quilting and 7 styles of one step auto-sizing buttonholes. Whether you sew for crafting, garment, home decoration, or quilting; this machine has it all for you at an affordable price! The Brother CS-6000i also includes a plastic fitted wide table to support your larger projects such as quilts.
To start and stop sewing operation, the user presses either the included foot pedal or the machine’s one-touch button; this button also enables reverse stitching. The machine operates at speeds up to 850 stitches per minute. Thread tension is controlled with a dial. On the LCD display screen, users employ the computerized stitch selection, referring to the illustrated stitch guide on the side of the machine. The machine illuminates stitch operation with dual LED lighting. For large projects like a quilt, a plastic wide table accessory fits onto the machine. The sewing machine comes with a wide assortment of accessories, including a seam ripper, bobbins, needle set, extra spool pin, twin needle, cleaning brush, screw driver, and assorted types of snap-on presser feet. Additionally, a power cord, manual, and hard storage case accompany the sewing machine. For further guidance, an instructional DVD is available for separate purchase. This item is covered by a limited 25-year warranty. The sewing machine measures 9-3/4 inches wide by 9-3/5 inches deep by 12-1/2 inches high and weighs 19 pounds upon shipping.
No sewing project is immune to a snag or two, but this computerized free arm sewing machine from Brother strives to make the process easier. Lightweight and user-friendly, Brother cs6000i sewing machine offers a choice of sixty built-in stitches, including assorted utility, decorative, quilting, and heirloom stitch functions. The 110-volt sewing machine further endears itself with automatic needle threading, one-step drop-in bobbin replacement, and seven styles of one-step buttonhole functions.
Brother cs6000i Product Features
- Free-arm computerized sewing machine; with 60 stitch functions, 7 styles of 1-step buttonholes, and variety of snap-on presser feet
- Computerized stitch selection on LCD screen; with auto threading, tension control dial, and auto-set drop-in bobbin
- 110-volt machine operated with either foot pedal or 1-touch button for start, stop, and reverse stitching; dual LED light
- Accessories include wide table accessory for quilting and more; hard cover case protects in storage
- Machine measures 9-3/4 inches wide by 9-3/5 inches deep by 12-1/2 inches high; limited 25-year warranty
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 6.7 x 11.4 inches ; 16 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 17.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- Item model number: CS6000i
Read customer reviews for Brother CS6000i Computerized Sewing Machine at Amazon.com